Kirito is a manaless Melee Champion.
He is the main protagonist of Sword Art Online.
His usual role is Assassin.
Character Price: 6000 gold, OR, 45 Blue Diamonds.
|Demon Invasion||W||Deals 50/85/120/155/190 + (+0.8 per attack damage) physical damage in a small area in front of Kirito and raise his attack damage for 2 seconds.
Cooldown: 6 Seconds
Quartet Two Piece Cut
A cross-shaped skill shot. Creates four clones which dash to the end of each line. Each clone deals 45/70/95/120/145 (+0.8 x bonus damage) physical damage to the target. The clone that deals damage disappear. You can right click on a clone to take it's position for the next 5 seconds.
Teleporting to a clone will deal (+0.8 x bonus damage) physical damage to enemies in the area(*).
Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 Seconds
|Starburst airflow cut||R||On target: target is hit 16 times by Kirito. Each strike deals 20/30/40 (+0.1 x attack damage) true damage. Kirito is invulnerable for the duration of this ability.
Cooldown: ?/?/102 Seconds
|Vertigo Case||Passive||Enemies can't see any of Kirito's items or statistics.|
Recommended leveling order
300 heroes official site recommends maxing E, then Q, then W.
Most players likely max W, then E, then Q.
Skills and Skill Usage:
- Q is very similar to Poppy's E "Heroic Charge", except it can stun multiple close targets. That makes it useful for killing jungle creeps or enemies standing on top of each other.
- W has the fastest cooldown. In a single skirmish you will probably get it off more than once, so maxing it first would give you the most damage.
- W is also good for clearing minion waves.
- E has a very long cooldown, even when maxed. Use it on an opponent and press E again to do damage and get a free auto attack.
- E can be used for harass. Land E on an enemy, press E to teleport+strike to them, then right click on a different clone to teleport away. You may be able to get off a W or a Q off before you leave as well. Just be careful doing this with high latency or against champions with stun.
- E is also your main escape ability. Use E while running and teleport to the farthest clone (by clicking on it) to escape an enemy, and if they somehow catch up, just teleport to a different one.
- If you are playing from North America, the latency will make using this to escape very difficult. Try to start clicking where the clone will appear before it actually appears in order to beat the lag.
- R does immense damage, even to people with a lot of resists. Combine it with Ignite on a low life enemy to get an ensured kill.
- Because R makes you temporarily invulnerable, you can use it to dodge a mage's combo just as they fire it, or to prolong your life when outnumbered.
- In most engagements, your usual combo is E to get behind/catch your target, Q (into a wall preferably) to do damage and stun, W while they are stunned, 1 or 2 auto attacks, then ultimate + ignite. When the ultimate ends, you can try to land another auto and W. If you built AD, this will either mostly kill or completely kill squishy champions.