A Mastery is an area that a player is able to focus their intense magical training into, categorized into three specific categories, which are collectively known as masteries. As a player gains levels of power within the 【300 Heroes】, they are able to select which specific areas of interest to focus on.
Player masteries are not set in stone; based on the type of champion you wish to control in a battle arena, masteries can be changed to better suit a player's needs, simply by pressing the "Restore" button to completely reset your masteries and allow yourself to choose others in which to spend your points, you can only spend your masteries up to 30 points .
Mastery Pages[edit | edit source]
Mastery pages can be stored and, later, chosen during champion selection. You can have up to ? Mastery Pages.
Attainment[edit | edit source]
With each level achieved by a Player , the layer also receives one mastery point, capped at 30 mastery points . Each mastery takes one point to increase its level . This add a strategic element to your selection of Player masteries, as you can choose masteries that synergize with your champion, spells, and teammates.
[edit | edit source]
- Mastery - aka Talent Specialization (In-game)
- Mastery trees - There are 3 trees. From left to right :
- List of Masteries -You can open 1 mastery each 3 point you spend on the tree
- Tree extra effect - Grow with point you spend on tree
- Mastery Pages - [+] button to add more page
- Mastery Page Name
- Button - From left to right : Save, Restore , Clear , Delete
- Mastery point remain
- Effect gain from 
- Effect gain on 
Trees[edit | edit source]
There are three types of trees that your player can develop in:
- Note: These masteries are in the exact order they appear in the tree.
Now the second tree, The Attack Damage, or Physical damage tree. Officially, "Spiritual Body Specialization".
The translations are all in the exact same position where the icons would be inside the mastery tree.